Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

South Park, once again, predicts reality

See my previous post about why South Park should have made Mel Gibson turn into Hitler, and not crazy...and now, he has justified himself in real life. Unreal.

This is a scary situation right now. It really seems like the US, UK and Israel want the war to escalate to mammoth proportions so that "real change" can finally be made, instead of a tenuous peace...but when there are crazy people with nukes involved, is that really what we want? I don't know...but it's kinda scary...

I gotta admit, I'm kinda sick of Barbaro being in the news. Am I the only one rooting for him to die? What, no good? (I'm kidding, please, don't worry...animals, I like...people-eh...)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?