Friday, February 03, 2006

 

In Mexico, how do they distinguish LSATS from El SATs?

'cause, that'd be confusing. Maybe it's EL LSATs. But that would be pronounced "yaysats", with the double-l thing...

Kaplan says not to study the day before the LSATS. I believe I've studied eight hours today. Kaplan also says to do all your homework. I've done virtually none. So, I've got that going for me...

Anyway, I'm about to go to sleep, but I'm definitely looking forward to having this done, unless, of course, I suck tomorrow, in which case my joy of finishing would quickly turn into self-pity and doubt. Man, the number of commas in that last sentence will probably be higher than my score tomorrow...that's a qualified predicition, which is a type of conclusion, often signaled by keywords such as "therefore" and "hence."

Good luck, Shermdude.

Comments:
Good Luck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?