Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

I've got a new attitude

Look! New look!

In an effort to build a legion of fan support, I've changed my blog settings to this radical new template. Tubular!

Actually, if I really wanted to build a new fan base, I can think of a few foolproof ways. One would be to commit a high profile crime, go to jail, and then somehow bargain (probably through marketing my rear for hire) for internet access in my cell. Posts about my daily life in prison, I bet, would get a big audience.

Another method would be to trash everyone I know and to reveal all personal secrets. That would be HUGE! I'd have...like...50 people checking every day! Man, that'd be sweet. I'd feel like I was king of the world! Shucks, I'd be popular. You can be the worst, ugliest person ever and have a wildly popular blog if you just ridicule people you know without telling them. There was this one girl I went to college with who used trash people in each blog--it was great! Sure, everyone hated her and she wasn't exactly a looker, but damn, she must have felt good everytime she checked Site Meter and saw those crooked numbers. 74 people! Wow! So, tune in next time, when maybe it'll be you I choose.

If you can think of other good ideas, let me know.

Comments:
You're new format sucks.
 
No!!!! Bobbo, why?! Why do you hurt me? At least give me a suggestion for improvement...
 
Whoever said orange is the new pink was seriously disturbed.
 
Also, Bobbo, I was going to change my format just for you until I realized you haven't quite grasped the "your" vs. "you're" thing yet...to clarify, it's "you're a douchebag" and "your opinion means nothing to me."

YOU'RE welcome.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?