Monday, June 27, 2005

 

I need a vacation

I'm starting to feel it, bad...I need summer.

This no break thing sucks. Becoming a teacher is sounding more and more appealing to me, for summers alone. High school would be really cool...lotta work, and probably way too stressful since you'd probably start at a rough school, but summers, man...I miss my larry fuckin' summers.

In the meantime, I've decided that playing Karaoke Revolution on X-Box will have to suffice for amusement. You sing and the game rates you on how well you hit the notes and keep up with the tune. Fantastic game. I went platinum tonight. Well, actually, the character 'Gibson' went platinum. But I was the voice behind the animated eye candy.

Comments:
If you're going to complain about certain other people never updating their blogs, you'll have to update yours more than with a paragraph or two every three weeks. Now come on now, who am I, Redd Foxx?
 
Also, it's impossible for anyone to comment unless they have a blogger identity. You should probably change that unless you want to continue feeling unpopular.
 
I fixed the comment thing...now, anyone can comment. That means you, secret admirer. REVEAL YOURSELF. I promise I'll be really happy to know you've been reading. Even if you're totally unattractive or male. Especially totally unattractive males. Fuck yeah.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?