Wednesday, May 11, 2005

 

Wake up little suzy

So I found out that I have to wake up at 5 am two weeks of every month for the foreseeable future. For those that don't know, I'm as nocturnal as they come. I severely struggle making it to work at 9 am. That's WAY too early.

So, 5 am is laughable. The thought really makes me laugh. And then, cry, very loudly. Like, a pained, dying "Mommy...don't shoot me!" cry.

So, in order to allow my neighbors to sleep and to put an end to all the "when are you going to sit shiva?" questions to my roommate, I need to think of some positives that will come from this.

The obvious one is that, in the summer, I'll be done with work by 2 pm. It's funny to think that I'll have worked a full nine-hour day before I would have normally been awake in college. In fact, on a weekend, if there was one time I was guaranteed to be asleep, it would have to be 5 am-2pm.

Are there any others? I need your help, gumshoes.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?