Thursday, May 26, 2005

 

Vegas baby

Hello sports fans.

I leave for brutally hot Las Vegas on Saturday and must admit, while I've always looked forward to vacation, it's never been like this before. I remind myself every hour that Vegas is only four days away...only three days away...only two days, four hours and fourteen minutes away...

Work makes you do that. Vacation doesnt have a true meaning until you begin full time work. College is a type of vacation, so vacation from college isn't true vacation. If there was another word for 'vacation,' I would have used it in that last sentence. Perhaps 'holiday.' And while I loved holiday with my parents from age 5-18, coming back to see my friends and even going back to school were not dreaded experiences for me. Cheerio!

It's not like going back to work is that bad either, but it will certainly be dreaded. In fact, maybe the only way I won't dread it is if I lose thousands of dollars...'cause then I'll be kinda upset and need to go back to work to earn back the money I lost. Yeah, that's the ticket. I'll lose thousands of dollars! It's foolproof! I'm glad we had this talk.

Well, time for post work nap. This is the first nap I've taken all week. That's THREE early shift days in a row without taking a nap, for the record. But I'm closing my eyes as I type, so I think I'm reaaadddddy t...................

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?