Monday, May 16, 2005

 

My new life

So I've decided to start a new life. I'll wake up at the crack of dawn, walk around all day, leave work at 2 pm, run and play sports all afternoon, eat a healthy dinner, have an hour or so for life contemplation, and go to sleep before starting all over again. I'll lose weight and get into good shape, walking around all day at work and spending quality hours in the sun, get a nice tan, and find mornings rejuvinating instead of hellish.

Many people would really like that life. Personally, sounds like hell. But that's what I'm going to do. Not by choice, of course, but by the wrath of the gods. And maybe something good will come of it. Day 1 is over and it wasn't half bad. Of course, that's probably because it was Day 1. But having been out of work for 3.5 hours now and still having the sun out is kinda awesome.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?